A Quick Overview of the Carrera Zelos Limited Edition Road Bike 2013
The Carrera Zelos Road Bike is an ideal bike for those who want a bike to get into road cycling. The bike is lightweight and has a strong frame. The alloy frame is strong and comes with alloy suspension forks which help to absorb shock and enhance the bikes handling properties so you have a smooth ride.
As for the transmission, it features a Shimano chain set and 14 speed gears. It also has a 7 speed rear derailleur and a trigger shifter for shifting easily.
The breaks on the Carrera Zelos bike are Tektro dual pivot discs which help provide braking and control steering and the rims with Quick Release wheels have good grip on them. As for the finishing kit, there is a lightweight alloy handlebar and a foam saddle with headset.
Some Noted Features of the Carrera Zelos Road Bike 2013
- The approximate weight is 11.7.
- The chain set is Shimano.
- The forks and frame material are made out of alloy and the frame color is black. the front brake is a Tektro Dual pivot, the front mech is a Shimano 2 speed, and the gear shifters are Shimano STI trigger shifters.
- The handle bars are made out of lightweight alloy 440mm and the headset is semi integrated.
- The hubs are alloy QR and the pedals are made out of alloy.
- There are 14 gears, a Tektro Dual pivot rear brake, and Shimano 7 speed reach mech.
- The saddle is made out of Carrera branded Velo foam and the wheel size is 700c.
The Carrera road bike is great for those who have not ridden very much and is light enough to fit most peoples needs. The frame is light and the gears help to give you a smooth ride. For those who want to feel stylish while riding this bike, it is pretty stylish also.
The performance is really good and will go fairly fast. Those who like riding bikes on the rode also will like this bike because it is pretty affordable, feels fine while riding, and looks nice.
So if you are interested in obtaining a bike that will fit your needs while riding on the road, the Carrera Zelos Road Bike might be something you should look into. It has a nice size and will give you a smooth ride while you are out and about on the bike.
You can check out more customer reviews about this 2013 limited edition Carrera Zelos Road Bike at Halfords here.